Date(s) - 02/09/2018
14:00 - 16:30
We are hosting a 32 player tournament of MEGA-Karuba.
There are 26 / 32 spaces available for this event.
Rules & Setup –
- Player tiles are visible for all players.
- Tile numbers are announced by the tournament judge.
- Explorers are placed as follows :
- Brown – 20°
- Purple – 40°
- Blue – 80°
- Orange – 110°
- Temples are placed as follows :
- Brown – 100°
- Purple – 70°
- Blue – 50°
- Orange – 30°
Objective & Scoring –
- Get your explorers to their colour coordinated temple as per printed rules.
- Games will stop as soon as 1 or more players reach all 4 temples on the same turn OR all tiles have been placed.
- No expansions are used.
- Tournament judge may introduce a turn timer at any point during the tournament.
- The winner is the player with the highest points.
- In the event of the tie then the following criteria is used –
- Player with the most 5s, then 4s, then 3s etc.
- Player with the most Explorers at Temples.
- Player with the most golden nuggets.
- Player with the least discarded tiles for movement.
Prizes will be revealed in due course!