Tickets are now on sale!BUY TICKETS!
Here’s the breakdown of your ticket options –
WEEKEND TICKET: Adults £15, Young Adult (11 to 15 years) £10. Family £44.
SATURDAY TICKET: Adults £10, Young Adult (11 to 15 years) £7. Family £30.
SUNDAY TICKET: Adults £8, Young Adult (11 to 15 years) £5. Family £23.
- Family tickets admit 2 adults and 2 young adults.
- Young Adults can only attend with a parent or guardian.
- Children aged 10 and under are admitted free to Tabletop Scotland with a parent or guardian. These tickets must be booked at the same time as all other tickets and will be issued on your arrival at the convention.
- Online Ticket Sales will cease at 23:59 on Friday 24th August. This is to enable us to validate all tickets and print them ready for the 1st.
Please note that your ticket is NOT posted out to you.
- To collect your tickets please bring a copy of your order confirmation email (either printed or on-screen). We can re-send this to you if you lose it but you must request this before the 24th August.
- If you do not have the order confirmation email with you, you can give your name and present some form of ID – we accept a bank card, passport or driving licence.
- When you arrive at the Pre-Purchased Desk simply provide us with your name and email address and we will provide you with your pack. This includes your lanyard (which must be worn at all times) and other associated items.
- If you buy either a Weekend or Saturday Only ticket then you can collect your pack from the Pre-Purchased Desk which opens at 09:00 on Saturday 1st September.
- If you buy a Sunday Only ticket then you can collect your pack from the Pre-Purchased Desk which opens at 09:00 on Sunday 2nd September.
Event submissions are open now with Event registration opening once we have a schedule full of events to register for! Targeting no later than 30th May 2018.
Registration for events is free unless otherwise stated in the event itself. e.g. Some tournaments may incur an additional fee over and above your convention ticket.