Date(s) - 23/08/2020
14:30 - 15:30
GF - Strathearn Hall
In the quiet village of Ravenswood Bluff a demon walks amongst you, murdering by night and disguised in human form by day.
Will the good townsfolk put the puzzle together in time to execute the true demon, or will evil overrun this once peaceful village?
Blood on the Clocktower is a captivating and addictive new social bluffing game for those who delight in deduction and deception.
In Blood on the Clocktower:
- dead players are never eliminated
- every player knows something that can impact the outcome
- players may enter a game after it starts
- the Storyteller may give misinformation to players who are ‘drunk’ or ‘poisoned’
- and the dynamic Storyteller role leads each game to a nail-biting outcome.
No two games are ever the same and death is not the end…
This slot is for 9 players and all spaces are bookable at the convention. Please note, as this game contains mature themes it only suitable for those aged 12+.