Date(s) - 25/08/2019
14:00 - 16:30
GF - Strathmore Hall
Imagine this in life sized scale!
Up to 5 teams of 4 will take part in playing what should be a calm, serene like experience…. Ok, so we fully expect this to be more than a little chaotic!
If you’ve played Walk The Plank we can promise that it will be exactly like the tabletop version of the game just life sized and with more chaos.
If you’ve not played Walk The Plank you should still sign up for this.
Online booking is available for 3 teams with 2 team slots available on the day.
This is how it will work –
- The rules are the same as the normal game of Walk The Plank!
- The event will be played 4 times over the time given.
- A prize will be given to the winning team in each round.
- You will sign up in a team of 4.
- 1 player will be the “card master” in control of which cards will be used in the turn.
- The other 3 players will be the pirates on the ship.
- You can rotate the roles over the rounds if you want to but you don’t have to.
Online event event bookings opens on Friday 24th May at 20:00 and close on Friday 9th August at 20:00.