Date(s) - 24/08/2019
14:30 - 15:30
1F - Hay
A key step in any game design process is determining where the game is set. If indeed it has a setting.
That applies whether you’re designing a new game, writing a setting for an existing game or home-brewing a variant for a published game.
This seminar will go through that process and touch on how our panel approach it in each of their designs.
Our panel will be chaired by Tom Mannering from Unlucky Frog –
- Onyx Path Publishing writer and developer Matthew Dawkins
- Modiphius RPG writer Benn Graybeaton
- Onyx Path Publishing writer Klara Horskjær Herbøl
- Modiphius RPG writer Bill Heron
- Inspiring Games game designer Kevin Young
There will be time for Q&A as part of the seminar.