The Board Game Book is a gorgeous hardback annual exploring the most exciting new tabletop releases. Written by a team of leading games journalist, it takes an in-depth look at everything from family and party games to complex strategy challenges.
Inside you’ll find:
- Insightful and independent game reviews
- Exclusive behind-the-scenes designer interviews
- Beautiful board game photography
- RPG and miniature wargames coverage
- A dedicated chapter on the best games for new players
- A roundup of some of the best board game apps
- A foreword by Games Workshop co-founder Ian Livingstone, CBE
Created by Owen Duffy (The Guardian, Ars Technica, Tabletop Gaming Magazine), Matt Thrower (PC Gamer, IGN, Shut Up & Sit Down), Teri Litorco (Geek & Sundry) and Richard Jansen-Parkes (Tabletop Gaming Magazine), this is the first in an ongoing series of books highlighting the best that the tabletop hobby has to offer.
People are saying:
“This book is a valuable resource for all gamers, from experienced players to new entrants to the hobby.” – Dice Tower News
“Not only does it have professional writers examining the year’s best releases, it has the nicest accompanying photography I’ve seen in a board game book.” – Quintin Smith, Shut Up & Sit Down
“The book is looking wonderfully presented and I love the layout. This is without mentioning the stunning photography of game components.” – Beasts of War
The Board Game Book will be available to purchase at Tabletop Scotland, with a special discounted price for attendees.
Follow them on Twitter here – @boardgamebook