Event Booking 101
- You need to have a convention ticket to book events.
- Event booking is available online between the 22nd May at 20:00 and 7th August at 20:00.
- Events with spaces can be booked at the convention on the day the event is being held.
- When booking online, don’t double book slots or book on behalf of people who have bought their own tickets.
- Your event bookings are only Confirmed when you receive an email saying they are Confirmed.
- Need to cancel an event booking? Go to the My Bookings page.
When can I book events?
- Online event event bookings opens on Friday 22nd May at 20:00 and close on Friday 7th August at 20:00.
- Events with spaces can be booked at the convention on the day that the event is being held.
Will events cost me more money?
All of our events are included in your convention ticket price.
What do I need to be able to book them online?
- You need to have a convention ticket.
- You need your website username and password (which is sent to you when you buy your ticket). If you need a password reset let us know.
- Dungeons & Dragons Adventurers League games ask where you currently play Adventurers League and what level your character is.
Our D&D Adventurers League schedule may not be 100% confirmed by the time event booking goes live. If we have to change the games planned we will notify you before changing your booking.
- For Pandemic: Survival, you cannot enter if you have WON a Pandemic: Survival qualification event for the 2021 UK Nationals at UK Games Expo.
As this is an event for teams of 2 you must register in teams of 2.
What else do I need to be aware of?
- Most board & card game tournaments are scheduled to start at 10am with some form of registration happening before that time. Please ensure you are at the convention early enough to participate. If you are late there is no guarantee that you will be able to play.
- Event schedules are flexible and may run longer or shorter than advertised depending on how the event progresses.
So once event booking opens I can book whatever I like?
- Not exactly, when you book an event it will be classed as Pending and you will receive an email telling you that.
- We will check that if you’ve booked more than 1 space that you have more than 1 ticket. We have to do this manually.
- So if you’ve only bought 1 convention ticket please don’t book seats for friends. If they have tickets then they should book their own seats.
- If you have bought more than 1 convention ticket then to book seats for friends please include their full name in your booking information so that we know who they are.
- Event bookings are only be classed as Confirmed once all validation has been completed.
What about team events?
- The Pandemic: Survival, Empty Epsilon and Walk The Plank events, where it is teams, are the only events where we will accept attendees booking for other people who have also bought tickets. When you include their full name we will verify all attendee records.