In 2017, a crack gamer unit was sent to Perth seeking a venue for a convention they hadn’t yet organised. These men promptly discovered a venue and returned to the Fife wilderness. Today, no longer looking for a venue, they survive as gamers of fortune. If you need a games convention , if no one else can help, and if you can get there, maybe you can come to Tabletop Scotland.
Wait that’s too similar to the A-Team intro… Plus we’ll be too busy deciding who’s who from the show to get anything done… Although Dave’s obviously Hannibal.
The team behind Tabletop Scotland are enthusiastic, driven and focused people who know what is needed to host a fantastic weekend of gaming.
Supporting us are 3 groups of awesome people.
- Our families and friends who ensure we remain (largely) sane.
- Our volunteers (or in some cases the volunteered – you know who you are!) who ensure that we deliver an event worthy of it’s name and make sure that we don’t lose the plot over the weekend of the event itself!
- You. By reading this you’re showing your support for this event. By coming to it you’re making it possible for the event to exist.
What we intend to bring you is the best events possible. A tabletop games convention that includes everyone equally and delivers on 2 very key principles –
- To paraphrase Wheaton’s Law – Don’t be an eejit!
- Bill & Ted’s mantra– Be excellent to each other!
Our full Code Of Conduct is published and applies to all those who participate in Tabletop Scotland events.
Don’t forget to get in touch if you want to know more.