The Tabletop Scotland 2022 charity is Perth Autism Support.
Perth Autism Support (PAS) was created to support individuals, aged 18 or under on the Autism Spectrum, and their families.
The services offered include:
- Social activities for children on the autism spectrum
- Siblings programmes
- School Liaison Support
- Children’s Services
- Family and Educational Support
- Outreach Hubs and Support
- Employability Services
- Training for Families and Organisations.
Help us fundraise for Perth Autism Support
We’ve been sent a fantastic array of games and accessories by publishers to support the convention this year. Many of those games have been added to our games library for you to enjoy. The others are part of our prize draw in support of Perth Autism Support.
How does it work? Simple.
- Visit the Perth Autism Support stand in the Strathmore Hall.
- Get five tickets for £1 (cash!)
- If any ticket ends in a 5, choose a prize from the selection available.
Charity Prize Draw
Previous fundraising by Tabletop Scotland has raised: