In 2018 we hosted a Bring & Buy on the Saturday which raised over £800 for charity. We’ll announce our plans for the 2019 Bring & Buy in due course.
On the Saturday of the convention we’ll be hosting a Bring & Buy where you might pick up a bargain or sell those unloved items onto someone who will make sure they’re played.
- The Bring & Buy will be available for check in from 09:00 to 10:00
- Between 10:00 and 17:00 the Bring & Buy will be open for all attendees to browse and buy items. More items may be added and sellers may “cash out” their list during this time.
- Between 17:00 and 18:00 attendees who added items can cash out and collect any that haven’t been purchased.
10% of all sales (rounded up to the nearest £1) will be donated to our chosen charity PKAVS.
The following rules apply –
- You will save time in adding your items to the Bring & Buy if you complete a form before you come to Tabletop Scotland.
- The form can be downloaded here..
- Please follow the instructions on the form to make sure that your items are submitted quickly.
- Forms will be available on the day however no items can be submitted to the Bring & Buy until paperwork has been completed.
- We will label your items using low-tack stickers.
- If the contents of your item are incomplete but you wish to submit it anyway then please ensure that you mark them accordingly as per the instructions on the form.
- We will reflect that on the low-tack stickers when we are labelling your items with the word “Incomplete”.
- Should you wish to submit loose items e.g. miniatures, dice, cards or other similar items these must be provided in suitable storage containers such as bags or boxes. Loose items will not be accepted unless they meet this criteria.
- If submitting playmats please ensure that they are rolled up prior to submission.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that a suitable elastic band or similar method is used to secure the playmat.
- While precautions are taken, Tabletop Scotland cannot accept liability for items damaged, lost or stolen.
Lastly, please price reasonably. Items in the Bring & Buy are more likely to sell if you do that.